Monday 15 June 2009

Words of Advice For Young People.....

Real World Advice for Fledgling Web Developers

Baz Luhrmann's Sunscreen is one of my favourite tracks of all time, not for the music, but for it's message. I'd recommend everyone to take the time out and listen to it at least once, and to try to take a bit of it's advice onboard.

In a similar vein, I found this article today, and after reading it a couple of times, smiling to myself, I read a few snips out to my co-conspirator Nick (Head of Design @ Jobsite), it occured to me that it's one of those things I would recommend everyone to check out (well, everyone in web development anyway).

Maybe this is another of my "geeky" posts, but if you only read one article on what it takes to shine as a web developer, read Real World Advice for Fledgling Web Developers. Then when you've read that, take a while to read more of Isaac Schlueters brilliant blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment